[fdo-users] Create an FdoFeatureClass?

VJ jorg.verstraete at telin.ugent.be
Thu Apr 9 10:45:28 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'd like to create an FdoFeatureDataClass...
FdoFeatureClass::Create can be used to create a new instance of a feature class
FdoFeatureClass::SetGeometryProperty can be used to set the GeometricPopertyDefinition
but how do I set the different DataPropertyDefinition?

How can I then add that FdoFeatureDataClass to an existing FdoFeatureSchema?

(I'd like to be able to create a new "table" in PostGIS)

Thanks!

Jörg