[fdo-users] Create an FdoFeatureClass?

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Tue Apr 14 15:32:55 EDT 2009

Did you try cloning the schema object and using ApplySchema with this new object? The provider could be returning a cached pointer to its internal schema, which you end up modifying. Later when you ApplySchema it cannot detect any changes to the schema since it's the same object. Cloning would work around that.

Traian