[fdo-users] Create an FdoFeatureClass?

VJ jorg.verstraete at telin.ugent.be
Thu Apr 16 11:08:13 EDT 2009

I believe the intent here is that providers that implement IApplySchema are required to call AcceptChanges on the Schema attached to the ApplySchema command, not the users.

I guess calling it afterwards won't hurt either... :)

Just to let you guys know: database support in our software has been postponed to a later time, development will now shift to other specific issues and requested functionalities. As I result, I'll no longer continue working with FDO at this time (but no doubt it will return). :(

Thanks again for your help!