[fdo-users] ODBC MS SQL Server error feature on check in after editing

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 07:17:50 EST 2009

Hmmm, it could be something on the ODBC side. The SQL Server provider *does
not* use the SQL Server Native Client ODBC Driver, which may have something
to do with it.

The FDO that comes with map is not the same as the one from the open source
release. They are the same on an API level, the map one has some BulkCopy
APIs on top. I wouldn't read too much into the minor version number.

- Jackie