[fdo-users] PostGIS and Map 3D 2010 autoincrement problems

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Thu Jul 16 09:30:39 EDT 2009

Hello list,

I have the same problem like Mike and Dave.

My wish would be to use AutoCAD Map 3D without the use of TRIGGER which
controls my gid.

Is there a discussion about this in the FDO team or the AutoCAD team
already going on?

David:
It would be nice if you could send me more information about your TRIGGER
solution.

best regards astrid

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde