[fdo-users] install FDO by using cmake

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 06:08:41 EST 2009

There's a CMake__README.txt file that details how to build FDO with CMake.

The CMake approach MUCH MUCH EASIER than the current autohell approach. You
even get a nice indicator of the build process.

There was a few issues for me building the SQLite provider, but there were
no problems whatsoever building FDO core, thirdparty and SDF/SHP providers.

- Jackie