[fdo-users] FDO 3.5, .net and PostGIS

Matteo matteo.conte1979 at libero.it
Wed Apr 14 12:22:21 EDT 2010

Hi all,
  I import a shp schema on PostGIS through FDO Toolbox 0.9.3 (FDO 3.5). Now
I must be connect to the PostGIS schema with VB.NET and FDO 3.5. I use this
code:
objConnMan = ClientServices.FeatureAccessManager.GetConnectionManager()
objConn = objConnMan.CreateConnection("OSGeo.PostgreSQL.3.5")

objConnInfo = objConn.ConnectionInfo
objConnProp = objConnInfo.ConnectionProperties
objConnProp.SetProperty("Username", <User>)
objConnProp.SetProperty("Password", <Pass>)
objConnProp.SetProperty("Service", <DBName at server:port>)
objConnProp.SetProperty("DataStore", <schema>) (ex public)

When I try to execute the istruction objConn.Open()  I get this error
"RDBMS: Not connected to the specified database"
Anyone can help me?

I have another question. Is possible to work with FDO 3.4 on a schema
created with FDO 3.5?

King Regards,
Matteo