[fdo-users] Re: Number of geometry types in Oracle FeatureClass

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Thu Jun 10 07:42:22 EDT 2010

Hm, from error itself looks like some issue with provider
but looking into your code sample you used fdo class name instead of
Oracle table name (execute sql will execute sql exactly as you wrote
it).
It looks like, error code  doesn't match sample sql you put in email
sql in email is the one you used it ?

Haris