[fdo-users] Re: More funcionallity in Data Table of Autocad Map

Brad Nesom kidsmake6 at msn.com
Mon Mar 8 12:55:09 EST 2010

brujulas
  As described by Dan and Romica, I was mistaken. The process would be to
1. Connect the data to map through FDO.
2. Use any number of methods to select the objects desired (pick on the
screen, select in the data view, select through the properties dialog).
3. Then in the properties dialog you can see the feature properties (which
in the case of shape file will be the attribtes of the feature/s). When more
than one objects are selected there will be "VARIES" in the value. Any
change to these values will apply to all selected features.
4. After changes are made you need to "check in" the features in the data
layer you have selected.
Brad