[fdo-users] KingOra Cannot Find Primary Key with Some Database Roles

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Tue Mar 9 18:20:22 EST 2010

If I understood correctly, you don't get primary key recognized when user
used in connection string is not owner of data ?

I am looking into code and it seems that that in such case when you do not
use 'OracleSchema' connection property of King.Oracle, primary key wouldn't
be recognized.

If you would set King.Oracle connection property 'OracleSchema' to owner of
that table then primary key in your case would be recognized ?

But then you could have Oracle user which could have access to
multiple schema's which he doesn't own and then again primary keys wouldn't
be correctly recognized.
So, on quick look it seems it is bug in provider.

Haris