[fdo-users] Managing Data with Joins

Mike Toews mwtoews at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 10:57:18 EST 2010

Hi,

I have the same limitations within Map, in particular to query for features
based on a joined attribute (for many-many relations). However, my
workaround is to create a database view. Fortunately, FDO and Map don't seem
to mind that my "primary key" repeats throughout the joined feature dataset
created from a many-many database view.

However, since it is only a workaround for querying, it won't directly help
you with your other issues, and requires all the data to be transfered from
Access to Oracle to create the database view.

-Mike