[fdo-users] Bulk Insert in Sqlite

Romica Dascalescu Romica.Dascalescu at autodesk.com
Mon May 31 11:09:52 EDT 2010

Hi Bruno,

Bulk insert is not supported by sqlite, however you can use a transaction which will do the same thing.
Try using the same insert command, same property values collection and same property values, do not create each time property values just set the value or null and re-execute the insert command.
You can commit when you think you should, this way you get a fast 'bulk insert' :)

Romy.