[fdo-users] Re: FDO 3.5 ArcSDE Provider Oracle ORA-00920

Romica Dascalescu Romica.Dascalescu at autodesk.com
Wed Nov 3 12:19:22 EDT 2010

Hi Henning,

I had a look at your change and it's OK, however I would propose some additional changes to remove class FilterAnalyzer and flags mFilterAnalyzed, mUseNesting.
This will simplify the code and will make possible use less brackets in a filter. The same method is used in FDO & SQLite filter ToString in order to avoid too many brackets.
I attached a code change (ArcSDE.patch) to the ticket (http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/ticket/719).
Could you please have a loot at the code change proposed and test it if possible and let me know your opinion?

Regards,
Romy.