[fdo-users] BLOB data using King Oracle provider

GISkit_Paul paul at giskit.nl
Fri Nov 12 06:57:42 EST 2010

Hello,

I previously had a problem with the schema creation using the King Oracle
Provider for Oracle that was succesfully solved (see
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/IApplySchema-using-King-Oracle-provider-with-BLOB-field-tp5678225p5681543.html).
However, it seems that the BLOB data is not stored. I do not get an error
when storing/retrieving data, but when I retrieve the data the BLOB-data is
null. I try to store a byteArray in the BLOB-field using:
BLOBValue blobValue = new BLOBValue((Byte[])value);

Can anybody tell me what might go wrong and/or if anybody was successfull in
storing BLOB-data using the provider?

Regards,
Paul

PS I am using version 3.4 of the King Oracle Provider
(FdoKingOracle_Win32_FDO_3_4_v0_8_26)