[fdo-users] IApplySchema using King Oracle provider with BLOB field

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Wed Oct 27 08:02:42 EDT 2010

Hi Paul,

I have just checked in provider and yes it is missing BLOB creation
trough apply schema command.

I recently added support for BLOB in King.Oracle and it seems "forgot"
to implement  in apply  schema as well.

I don't have time to do tests, but if you would test it i could
implement it right away and let you try it.

I would need your FDO version and platform 32/64 to send you specific
version to test.

Haris