[fdo-users] Re: IApplySchema using King Oracle provider with BLOB field

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Wed Oct 27 14:54:07 EDT 2010

Hi,

I created new version of provider 0.8.26 :
http://www.sl-king.com/fdooracle/download/FdoKingOracle_Win32_FDO_3_4_v0_8_26.zip

There are all fdo/platform versions on download pages
http://www.sl-king.com/fdooracle/download/download.html  just change
_23 to _26 in file name.

List of version changes:
*			         Version: 0.8.26                                            *
- Added BLOB/CLOB property creation in Apply Schema

*			         Version: 0.8.25                                            *
- Fix: Provider crashes when there is illegal big value in spatial
index MBR (spatial index was unusable in this case as well)
- Fix: for ArcSDE geometry converter ( was wrongly creating holes in
polygons) - Thanks Chrispin

*			         Version: 0.8.24                                            *
- sdo geometries polygon and multipolygon which elem info started with
inner polygon (instead of exterior polygon)
  are now read and converted to fdo geometries

Haris