[fdo-users] RE: Compilation on 64-bit linux

Robin Newton robin.newton at 1spatial.com
Thu May 5 04:59:30 EDT 2011

Before I investigate this, I had a couple of questions:

- Do you know which of the providers can't be built like this?

- Is fixing up the cmake build likely to be a matter of common sense
(finding errors and fixing them) or is it likely to require a more in-depth
understanding of changes to the code base since the last time it was
updated?

Thanks,
Robin