[fdo-users] SDF Example for Insert , Update, Read

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Wed Oct 10 07:49:05 PDT 2012

A simple SDF ApplySchema/Insert test (C#) can be found here:

	http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/browser/trunk/Providers/SDF/Managed/UnitTest/ProviderTests/SchemaTests.cs

You can find other C# provider tests (for SHP access) in:

	http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/browser/trunk/Providers/SHP/Managed/UnitTest/ProviderTests

I know they illustrate SHP file access, not SDF, but by reading these tests you can find the correct command patterns to use.

Getting back to SDF, you can find a number of C++ tests here:

http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/browser/trunk/Providers/SDF/Src/UnitTest

Following the C# examples above, you can see how the C++ tests can be converted to C#.

Greg