[fdo-users] How to delete a property value using FDO

taiyabali rjpillai at tatapowersed.com
Tue Jul 9 03:13:51 PDT 2013

Hi,
I want to delete a column from a table. I used
FdoPropertyDefinition::Delete() function to mark the property to be deleted.
But when i call ApplySchema::Execute() it throws an exception.
exceptionString = "*Schema public has errors; cannot apply it *" and
exceptionString "*Column testdump.public.testtable.test14 has conditional
rows or rows with non-null values, cannot delete its property *".  I want to
know to how to delete the all the entries of just one column so that i can
drop that column.

taiyabali