[fdo-users] using map3d 2014 64 bit

Brad Nesom kidsmake6 at msn.com
Tue Nov 26 14:35:31 PST 2013

I just read that the ArcGIS connection is only supported on 32 bit os.
I have been unsuccessful connecting to sde since I have updated to 2014 and 10.2
I can't really find anything to help me.
Can someone point me to information.
Should I still use the old method of copying the sde files?
Where can I find information about adding the ArcGIS connection?
Does the ArcGIS connection add any datatype other than file gdb and
personal gdb?
All this is in reference to 64 bit

--
"On a US map, Oklahoma is a gun, Michigan is a mitten and West
Virginia is a butterball turkey going down a slide