[fdo-users] Can't select features using SQL Server data connection

Elad Lavi eladlavi1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 08:48:24 PDT 2018

Thanks! that was it. I appreciate it.

Can someone advise me about a reason why when using SQL Server as a data
connection, it is significantly slower than when working directly with the
shape files?
This is SQL Server 2014 Express. I imported the data from shape files to
the database using shape2sql (which sadly didn't offer to add primary key).
Perhaps this is normal but I suspect that there's something I am missing
with the FDO settings.
The database is on the same machine of course.

Thanks a lot.