[Featureserver] Fastest implementation of FS

Matt Priour mpriour at kestrelcomputer.com
Wed Aug 8 17:28:27 EDT 2007

Thanks for the info.
However what I really want to know is on a Windows machine:
1. Using PostGIS what is the best performing server configuration method :
CGI, mod_python, or wsgi HTTP server?
2. Using OGR what is the best performing server configuration method : CGI,
mod_python, or wsgi HTTP server?

Thanks
Matt Priour
Kestrel Computer Consulting