[Featureserver] GeoJSON, setting CRS in FeatureServer/OpenLayers

David E. Reksten der at dod.no
Mon Dec 17 09:05:41 EST 2007

I have set up a FeatureServer/OpenLayers test that is pretty much like
the demo on http://featureserver.org/demo.html

Since I just discovered that the latest beta of FME 2008 now supports
GeoJSON, I naturally wanted to try that out, since that may save me a
lot of work. FME successfully reads the GeoJSON data from
FeatureServer, but complains about missing CRS info. Inspecting the
GeoJSON data, I see:

{"crs": {"type": "none", "properties": {"info": "No CRS information
has been provided with this data."}}

How can I get FeatureServer to return the data with the correct CRS
(EPSG:32632)? Do I have to do something with createCRSObject?

Or is there something about my initialization of the vector layer in
OpenLayers that I'm missing?

Regards,
David