[Featureserver] FeatureServer connection to PostGIS

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Fri Jul 13 11:27:19 EDT 2007

On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 10:11:04AM -0500, Ed Fialkowski wrote:
> Chris it didn't work, still No module named psycopg.  This was using the
> python command-line.

Okay, I'm confused then. You said you had installed psycopg, and it was
working in some set of tests you performed. What set of tests did you
perform that it was working with? The first step to solving this problem
is getting psycopg installed and working in some form.

> Brent, i am failing to locate any postGIS.py file using find, locate, etc.
> Any ideas where this file is?

The file he's referring to is PostGIS.py, in FeatureServer/DataSource .

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta