[Featureserver] Fwd: PostGIS config help needed

Jonathan Huxley jon at jonhuxley.com
Mon Aug 18 17:33:44 EDT 2008

Seems this is what's causing the problem:

An error occurred: new row for relation "scribble" violates check
constraint "enforce_geotype_the_geom"

   File "/opt/lampp/htdocs/featureserver/FeatureServer/Server.py",
line 298, in cgiHandler
     format, content = service.dispatchRequest( params, path_info,
host, post_data, request_method, accepts )
   File "/opt/lampp/htdocs/featureserver/FeatureServer/Server.py",
line 145, in dispatchRequest
     result = method(action)
   File "/opt/lampp/htdocs/featureserver/FeatureServer/DataSource/
PostGIS.py", line 142, in create
     cursor.execute(str(sql), self.feature_values(feature))

Begin forwarded message: