[Featureserver] D in CRUD not working

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Mon Dec 22 16:34:58 EST 2008

Hi All,

We'll be using PHPCurl to interact with FeatureServer for CRUD
operations.  However, as a first step, I'm trying to do CRUD operations
from OpenLayers and I get "CRU" only for now.

Since "update" and "delete" are akin to each other (at least urlwise), I
wonder why I can update  and not delete.  Because update == POST ?  For
the delete, I get :

<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>

</head><body>

<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>

misconfiguration and was unable to complete

your request.</p>

I'm using the same proxy than for other operations so I know it's not a
Xbrowser thing.  Anybody had similar behaviour ?

Cheers,

Yves