[Featureserver] D in CRUD not working

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Tue Dec 23 08:28:28 EST 2008

> If you get rid of the proxy, and try to call DELETE against a URL from
> curl on the command line, does it work?

Curl on the commandline does the whole CRUD.  I tried removing the proxy
but then my page won't load :

"uncaught exception: Access to restricted URI denied
(NS_ERROR_DOM_BAD_URI)
[Break on this error] this._object.open(sMethod, sUrl, bAsync, sUser,
sPassword);"

or this when pdb is on :

"Access to restricted URI denied" code: "1012."

> (In other words: Is the problem
> FeatureServer related? or related to some other component in your
> stack?)

Where should I stick pdb ?  I see no reason why update would work and
not delete since it's the same type of url.  So something in the delete
command doesn't go through.

Thanx,

Yves