[Featureserver] Errors settings up feature server?

Rob Dunfey rob at gisconsultancy.com
Wed Feb 6 12:09:13 EST 2008

Thanks for the clarification Christopher.

I've moved back to the cgi-bin, and renamed the featureserver root folder to
something a little shorter (fs), typing the following...

http://www.gisconsultancy.com/cgi-bin/fs/featureserver.cgi?/scribble/all.atom

I don't get an empty atom feed but the following message is printed to
screen...

{"Layers": [{"url":
"http:\/\/www.gisconsultancy.com\/cgi-bin\/fs\/featureserver.cgi\/scribble",
"name": "scribble"}]}

and the scribble file is created - progress.  Does anyone know what the
above line indicates?

Thanks.

Rob