[Featureserver] BBOX request throws error for PostGIS

Josh Livni mailing_lists at umbrellaconsulting.com
Mon Feb 18 13:20:36 EST 2008

Ed,

Don't change the default srid in PostGIS.py, but do add 'srid=4269' in
your cfg file.

However, since that's seemingly not the issue anyway, try adding a line
right above 205 in PostGIS.py that says:
raise Exception (sql % attrs)

And then try again, and paste the exception error back here - it should
be what the actual select statement looks like (and of course try
running that select statement directly if you want, to get a little further)

Also, feel free to join in on irc - #featureserver  - if you want
potential for quicker assistance

  -Josh