[Featureserver] featureserver and dynamic layers?

Bud P. Bruegger bud at comune.grosseto.it
Fri Mar 14 10:37:38 EDT 2008

> > * get me all <features> that fall into a polygon (or multi-polygon)
> > drawn in OpenLayers.  This is meant as a selection tool.
>
> Typically, I think yu'd probably want to select all the features (so you
> see them all) then select them within OpenLayers by building a
> Javascript-level selection tool: then you can write code to update all
> the features in your database.

I'm not into javascript/openlayers much (yet); is there some easy way of
doing a point in polygon?

> Hm, I guess the 'SVN" link on the homepage isn't prominent enough? How
> can I make it more prominent?

Not your site, my eyes.  Maybe you can buy me a coffee to wake up..

thanks
-b

--
Bud P. Bruegger, Ph.D.          +39-0564-488577 (voice),  -21139 (fax)
   European Chair, Global Collaboration Forum on eID
Servizio Elaborazione Dati       e-mail:  bud at comune.grosseto.it
Comune di Grosseto               jabber:  bud at jabber.no
Via Ginori, 43                   http://www.comune.grosseto.it/
58100 Grosseto (Tuscany, Italy)