[Featureserver] user authentication

Brent Pedersen bpederse at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 14:32:00 EDT 2008

hi, i did this a while back taking advantage of the featureserver api
and using web.py (version 0.3)
http://pastebin.ca/1195047
and usage:
http://pastebin.ca/1195048

you dont need a web framework, but that should get you started.
you can see i just limit on the ability to delete and modify existing
features. but it's easily extended to other methods.

if there is a better way to do this with some apache mod, i'd like to
hear it as well.

-brent