[Featureserver] type=OGR & encoding problem

Matt Priour mpriour at kestrelcomputer.com
Thu Aug 6 13:38:44 EDT 2009

I was just about to write the list asking the same thing (Is there a way to
configure FeatureServer to use encodings other than UTF-8 or US ASCII?). But
you have answered it before I could even ask it. I was running into the same
problem with shapefiles containing Swedish accented characters.
Thanks
Matt Priour