[Featureserver] OpenLayers+FeatureServer full transactional example

adube at mapgears.com adube at mapgears.com
Tue Jun 23 09:51:08 EDT 2009

Josh, Yves, Christopher,

  Thank you all for your answers.  Here's what I'm going to try :

  1. Answer Josh his 4 questions and wait to see if there's something wrong I'm doing
  2. Try the MapFish Proxy
  3. Try the MapFish server if I get nothing out of FS

  Unfortunately, I'm currently out of the office for an emergency.  I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to return today but as soon as I return I'll take care of my problem.

Thanks a lot,

Alexandre