[Featureserver] Query

Josh Livni josh at umbrellaconsulting.com
Mon Mar 9 12:59:22 EDT 2009

Hi Yves,

I've just committed this in r586 -- thanks for the patch.

The reason for the 1000 max is because some tables have so many rows it
would be a big hit if you asked for everything accidentally, and as you
noted, you can always override with a maxfeatures param.  If  you always
want all the features, why not just do &maxfeatures=100000000000 in each
request, and then you never have to worry about it again?

 -Josh