[Featureserver] GeoAlchemy Datasource

Sanjiv Singh singhsanjivk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 15:35:09 EDT 2009

Here is the patch for GeoAlchemy datasource. It includes:

1. FeatureServer.DataSource.GeoAlchemy.py module
2. Doc tests in tests/DataSource.GeoAlchemy.txt with model definition
in tests/geoalcemy_model.py (these also serve as examples)
3. Documentation for GeoAlchemy config in doc/DataSources.txt

regards
Sanjiv