[Featureserver] Shifting Development Services

Peter Robins fs at peterrobins.co.uk
Fri Jan 15 14:12:49 EST 2010

Curiously enough, I was about to post a question about how I should
submit changes to featureserver. I posted some bug fixes in November
to this list, but have had no response at all. In one way I'm not that
fussed as I have a system that works for my needs, but I'm wondering
why I bother taking the time to contribute if those contributions are
ignored!

So would changing to osgeo or github or whatever improve this? ISTM
it's more of a management issue than a software one.