[FeatureServer] query using tsvector

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 18 08:02:17 PST 2012

Hello,

I've been testing FS with GA and found something that don't get how to put it.

For instance, this call works very well in FS:

First example:
[code]
in FS: http://www.myweb.web/fs/Boreholes?format=GeoJSON&source__ilike=ODP&queryable=source
in SQL: SELECT * FROM boreholes_table where source ilike '%ODP%'
[/code]

and what I'm looking for is querying this table but using the tsvector column, so this works in SQL but don't know how to put it in FS:

Second example:
[code]
in FS: ??
in SQL: select * from boreholes_table where tsvector @@ plainto_tsquery('ODP');
(in any case this is for GA: "session.query(Boreholes).filter(Boreholes.tsvector.op('@@')(func.to_tsquery("ODP"))).all()")
[/code]

based on the first SQL (and FS) example, how could I put it for the second SQL example?

Any hint is appreciated, thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Piensa en el medio ambiente - mantenlo en la pantalla. NO lo imprimas si NO es necesario.
Think green - keep it on the screen. Do NOT print if it is NOT necessary.
Denken Sie an die Umwelt - bewahren Sie es auf dem Bildschirm. Drucken Sie NICHT, wenn es NICHT notwendig ist.