[FeatureServer] avoid using ?format=GeoJSON

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 12:58:16 PST 2013

Hi Michel,

How are you? I hope you're going very well and working hard and nicely as always =)

I write to you to ask if it is possible to have fixed the option "default_service" in [metadata] of featureserver.cfg. The thing is that I'm using this call:

/fs/Boreholes?format=GeoJSON&comments__ilike=basin&queryables=comments

and would like to use simply:

fs/Boreholes&comments__ilike=basin&queryables=comments

could it be possible to have this option available for the new FS 2.0? this, and the "tsvector" operator (perhaps as part of ilike?) are my wishlist, I hope it's not too much!

By the way, I read that in 2.0 the Service will be changed, I didn't understand how it will work though, would you have an example at hand?

Many thanks for the great efforts,

Cheers,

Gery

Piensa en el medio ambiente - mantenlo en la pantalla. NO lo imprimas si NO es necesario.
Think green - keep it on the screen. Do NOT print if it is NOT necessary.
Denken Sie an die Umwelt - bewahren Sie es auf dem Bildschirm. Drucken Sie es NICHT, wenn es NICHT notwendig ist.