[FeatureServer] bbox issue with geoalchemy

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 15:08:26 PST 2013

Hi Michel,

How are you? hope you're doing great. I'd like to tell you that recently I tested the bbox parameter to filter features (using this with GeoAlchemy) and I got no results, for instance:

"http://www.my.web/fs/Boreholes?format=GeoJSON" gives: {"crs": null, "type": "FeatureCollection", "features": [{"geometry": {"type": "Point", "coordinates": [-79.5, -8.8, 900.0]}, "type": "Feature", "id":....etc

but:

"http://www.my.web/fs/Boreholes?format=GeoJSON&bbox=-80,-9,-79,-8.5" gives:

{"crs": null, "type": "FeatureCollection", "features": []}

I think it should give the previous result. I use the same link with "like" instead and it works great.

I'd appreciate if you could take a look at it, thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Gery
Piensa en el medio ambiente - mantenlo en la pantalla. NO lo imprimas si NO es necesario.
Think green - keep it on the screen. Do NOT print if it is NOT necessary.
Denken Sie an die Umwelt - bewahren Sie es auf dem Bildschirm. Drucken Sie es NICHT, wenn es NICHT notwendig ist.