[OSGeo Finance] QGIS

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Apr 1 11:42:57 EDT 2008

Hi folks,

I can't speak to the details / history that Tyler has laid out -- so
I'm assuming this reflects the understanding of Gary / QGIS project
when the funds were first transferred to OSGeo.

Beyond this, in terms of process, I believe everything Tyler has
outlined everything correctly.

Dave

Dave McIlhagga
http://www.dmsolutions.ca