[OSGeo Finance] Financial Statement for 2007

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Apr 18 11:00:10 EDT 2008

Folks,

It occurs to me that we are close to publishing a 2007 report to the members
without my being aware of the board having approved a financial statement
for the year.

On other boards I have been a member of, the board approved a financial
statement for the year before it was published in an annual report.  I
think in our case the financial statement should be first approved by the
finance committee, and then the board as a whole.

Has the finance committee done so?

I see the "Finance Report 2007" link from the annual report isn't populated
yet, so I'm guessing there is some final cleanup still to do?

I would like to have a financial report circulated in advance of the May 2nd
meeting for final approval by the board if at all practical.

Best regards,