[OSGeo Finance] Changing Banks

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Apr 23 18:16:38 EDT 2008

Great, thanks all.  I got a +1 from Paul via txt message today too,
so that's agreement from everyone on the committee.

I would like to get Frank to sign an authorisation letter on behalf
of the board, so I can start the account creation process.  A letter
from our President should be enough, but if you think we need to take
this to the board for more votes, please let me know.

Tyler