[OSGeo Finance] Financial Statement for 2007

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Apr 25 08:45:43 EDT 2008

Well - looks like your stuck with me doing the best I can to make
this work. :)

Will see what I can do -- I'll try to take a few minutes this weekend
to maybe go over everything and see if I can at least delegate some
activities. Tyler, I suspect I'll be leaning on you somewhat for some
of this.

Dave