[Board] Re: [OSGeo Finance] Financial Statement for 2007

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Apr 25 15:09:36 EDT 2008

Ken, Finance group,

I'm happy to act in the oversight role -- however, it's time for
detailed financial review, meeting organization, etc... that are
concerning me. i'll provide examples of things that I think this
committee needs to do, but I just haven't found time to get my hands
dirty on:

- Good quality content on the wiki concerning the Finance committee
- Organization of committee meetings
- Preliminary review of quarterly/annual financials vs. budget with
summaries provided to the committee for questions and acceptance

If you and/or others are able to take on some of these activities --
I'm more than happy to continue to be the liaison with the board as
treasurer. I just don't think I have the bandwidth to take on direct
responsibility for the above or similar activities.

Does this make any sense?

Thanks Ken btw for helping out.

Dave