[OSGeo Finance] Motion: Adopt Financial Reports

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Aug 7 16:10:28 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I've made the requested adjustments to accommodate the accrual
approach.  It didn't change too much in the end but it sure helped me
improve the bookkeeping process.  The final reports are now available
at:
http://www.osgeo.org/files/finance/reports.html

I would like to make a motion that the committee adopt these as our
official financial statements.

Let the discussion begin, if any, and then we can vote on it.  As
outgoing Treasurer, Dave, is there anything else you'd like to see?

Once approved, I'll include this page in the Annual Report:
http://www.osgeo.org/files/finance/reports-2007/
financial_report_2007.pdf

By the way, these statements are the only thing holding back the
final publication of the annual report, so I hope we can wrap up any
changes/discussion shortly.

Take care,
Tyler