[OSGeo Finance] Motion: Adopt Financial Reports

jo at frot.org jo at frot.org
Fri Aug 8 10:34:47 EDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 08, 2008 at 10:13:03AM -0400, Dave McIlhagga wrote:
> could have a special note for this year included in the financials
> indicating that the organization's net income for 2007 includes $
> XXXX of unallocated project funding.
>
> With this minor change - I would be ready to support adoption of the
> financials by the Finance committee with a recommendation that the
> board accept the 2007 financials, clearing the way for approval of the
> 2007 annual report.

I'm fine with this suggestion. If the expert eyes aren't finding any more
glitches, it looks good and I am happy to +1, it would be great to get
this out there!

Dave, it is noble of you to offer your ongoing involvement in the
Committee :) and that would make a ton of sense in the transition to a
new Treasurer.

cheers,

jo