[OSGeo Finance] Motion: Adopt Financial Reports

Ken Tamura ken.tamura at autodesk.com
Fri Aug 8 12:33:10 EDT 2008

In order to help ensure project spending is controlled, project managers should issues detail project plans each budget period about how they will spend their money.  These plans are approved by finance committee and board.  Then how the project manager spends the money is review each year to review if spending was to plan and reasonable costs were applied.

This is a suggested process and audit control mechanism.

Ken Tamura
Geospatial Solutions of Autodesk, Inc.
415-507-8313 (w)    415-299-1704 (c)