[OSGeo Finance] Motion: Adopt Financial Reports

Ken Tamura ken.tamura at autodesk.com
Fri Aug 8 15:01:44 EDT 2008

Hello Frank,
These were only suggestions for other process controls over budgeting projects in the event that the Board felt that there was need for additional oversight.  If the existing process works, and the only concern is on a specific project, then the concerns can be treated specifically.

Other than that, I've been comfortable on the level of financial reporting at this point.

Ken Tamura
Geospatial Solutions of Autodesk, Inc.
415-507-8313 (w)    415-299-1704 (c)