[OSGeo Finance] New Treasurer

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Aug 12 09:48:52 EDT 2008

Hi Frank

re. getting 2007 formally approved -- I really don't want to hold
things up any longer if we can help it. What we have is accurate to
the best of our knowledge -- and although I'm not entirely certain
what the best way would be to handle the GDAL situation -- I think the
class breakdown at least identifies it. I would urge us to find a way
to more clearly identify funds that are specifically available for
projects vs. general funds through our financials for future year
however.

On that note -- I'd like to motion that we approve the 2007 financials
as is.

+1 from Dave