[OSGeo Finance] Banking in Canada...

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Aug 19 18:02:20 EDT 2008

FYI - I found out today that to have our Canadian bank account we
have to have the organisation registered with the Province, so I have
some more paperwork to get completed.  It was an oversight by the
bank when we set up the account.  So I have to fill in some forms,
pay a small fee and line up an attorney as a legal contact for us on
the forms.  We have these similar services set up in the US already,
but it seems for each province or state we "operate" in will need
this.  It may need some signatures from Treasurer at some point too.

Heads up,
Tyler